Monday 19 January 2015

Uniquelynosaj [ad]

Dressed up my phone for the new year too! 


HARRYYYYYYYYYY~ 
Still my favourite novel series. 
I just had to dig out my old book to take a photo of it with my new cover haha


This was kindly sent to me from uniquelynosaj store, I just couldn't resist choosing harry! They sell lots of stuffs that avid bookworms or movie/drama geeks would love! Like divergent bracelets, the fault in our stars necklaces, lord of the rings ring, harry potter phone casings & necklaces, & I just realized they sell vampire diaries vervain necklace! *hyperventilates


Quote my name 'MAGGIE' for 15% off all purchase! Make sure you are following their facebook & instagram :)

Facebook : Uniquelynosaj's Store
Instagram : @uniquelynosaj_store
Carousell : @uniquelynosaj_store
Website: www.uniquelynosajstore.wordpress.com






No comments:

Post a Comment