Monday 24 November 2014

BBQ SINGAPORE [ad]


Always been fascinated by the magic of photography. 
There are so many different kinds of cameras, be it a compact camera (top left) or a polaroid (bottom right) but no matter how fancy your camera is, some pictures just are impossible to be taken by yourself. Unless, you have a really long arm, which brings me to the selfie stick (middle). 
I would not buy a selfie monopod because I just won't use it, but after trying it out, I realised its something useful & good to have. Now I'm really excited to bring it out when I meet my friends, especially can't wait to use it for Laura's party this sunday! I think I'm outdated because I thought it would just be a stiff holder, didn't realise I could swivel it 360 degrees and it can be tilted in any direction for different angles, and can also be stretched to hold the compact camera.  
Despite all the different kinds of cameras M & I have, we always just end up using our iPhone 5s because its easy to carry around. So I'm pleasantly surprised that this little stick can be extended by alot, yet is extremely light & small, I wouldn't mind carrying it around with me! 


I think it would make a nice gift to your friends because it's practical, & it would encourage them to capture more beautiful memories (with you haha). 
You can get yours at only $14 from http://bbqsingapore.sg/product/selfie-stick/
Snap away~

No comments:

Post a Comment