Tuesday 2 December 2014

VIVENDA [ad]

Rompers are my favorite kind of clothing because it is comfortable yet it makes you look like you put in effort to dress up! 


I donned this romper to get me through a day of events because it is fuss free & presentable enough. Thankful to Vivenda for sending this my way to take away my headache over what to wear! 
Vivenda strives to bring apparels suitable for every girl in every style, they are a fairly new shop & everything is below $25.


It is in a neoprene-like material which gives the romper a 'luxe' look so I could pair it with my lazy day sandals hehe. Clothing with material that is nice to touch & has its own shape is always a plus point for me. Honestly, I was worried that with the thick material, I would be steaming in heat at the bbq I had to attend at night but surprisingly, the material was pretty lightweight! 


I had so much food that day, especially during tea & dinner, luckily there was a flap at the front to cover all the desserts I had. I would probably wear this again if I am going for buffet lol. 


QUOTE MAGGIEVVD FOR FREE NORMAL MAIL 

Instagram - vivendasg



No comments:

Post a Comment